Is the Blood donation harmful to health ?

2011-01-09 at 08:45 am hugege

Blood is a fluid tissue in the heart driven circulation in the cardiovascular system, it is an important part of the human body, accounting for 7-8% of body weight, a weight of 50 kg, his blood a total of about 3000 -4000 ml, under normal circumstances, only 80% of these blood vessels in operation, the other 20% of the blood stored in the liver, spleen needed to prepare the human body. A normal blood or traumatic bleeding a 300-400 ml, on human health will not have any effect, because the decrease in blood volume will stimulate the body red bone marrow function, adequate nutrition transfusion if the blood two to three days Water can be replenished. Month, iron, protein, vitamin, folic acid, also can be gradually restored, the core component of hemoglobin may also be back in two to three months prior to the donation amount, so every time a healthy human blood is not more than 400ML will not affect health.

Blood shall comply with the provisions of Civil What?

(1) blood donation registration form to fill out, do not lie, do not conceal the following to the history.

(2) a 200 ml of blood is generally a maximum of 400 ml, two collection intervals of not less than 6 months.

(3) after passing the blood examination, according to the specified time to participate in blood donation, so as not to affect the hospital with blood program.

Who temporarily can not donate blood?

(1) a half months of extraction or other minor by.

(2) three days before menstruation, pregnancy, less than six months after abortion, childbirth and breastfeeding has less than one year.

(3) cold, illness less than a week of acute gastroenteritis, acute urinary tract infection who recovered less than in January, pneumonia illness less than three months.

(4) certain infectious diseases such as dysentery were recovered less than half a year, less than one year illness typhoid fever, brucellosis were recovered less than two years, malaria who recovered less than three years.

(5) the past five years and blood component transfusion of whole blood were.

(6) less than six months after surgery were higher, appendectomy, hernia repair, tonsillectomy were less than in March.

(7) inflammation of the skin after healing the limitations of those less than a week, less than two weeks after healing of generalized inflammation of those.

Who can not donate blood?

(1) sexually transmitted diseases, leprosy and AIDS patients and HIV infection.

(2) patients with hepatitis, hepatitis B surface antigen positive, hepatitis C antibody positive.

(3) recurrent allergic diseases and allergy sufferers, such as recurrent hives, asthma, drug allergies (simple hives can not donate blood during the acute attack〕.

(4) all TB patients, such as tuberculosis, renal tuberculosis, lymphatic system and bone tuberculosis.

(5) cardiovascular disease, such as various heart diseases, hypertension, hypotension, myocarditis, and thrombotic phlebitis.

(6), respiratory system diseases, such as chronic bronchitis, emphysema and bronchiectasis, pulmonary insufficiency.

(7), digestive and urinary system diseases, such as heavy gastric and duodenal ulcers, chronic gastritis, acute and chronic nephritis and chronic urinary tract infection, nephrotic syndrome, chronic pancreatitis.

(8) blood diseases, such as anemia, leukemia, polycythemia vera and various out clotting disorders.

(9), endocrine diseases or metabolic disorders in patients, such as the pituitary and adrenal disease, hyperthyroidism, acromegaly, diabetes insipidus and diabetes.

(10) organic neurological disease or mental illness, such as encephalitis, brain trauma sequelae, epilepsy, schizophrenia, hysteria, serious neurasthenia.

(11) in patients with parasitic diseases and endemic diseases such as leishmaniasis, schistosomiasis, filariasis, hookworm, cysticercosis, and paragonimiasis, Keshan disease and Kashin-Beck disease.

(12) a variety of malignant tumors and benign tumors affect the health of patients.

(13) did removal of the stomach, kidney, spleen and other important internal organs surgery.

(14) with chronic skin diseases, particularly infectious, allergic skin and systemic inflammatory diseases such as yellow ringworm, eczema, and generalized systemic psoriasis.

(15) of patients with eye diseases such as keratitis, iritis, optic neuritis and fundus changes in high myopia have.

(16), autoimmune diseases and collagen diseases such as systemic lupus erythematosus, dermatitis, scleroderma, and so on.

(17) has a history of drug abuse.

(18) gay, multiple sexual partners are.

(19) medical doctors believe that patients can not donate blood for other diseases.

Leave a Reply