How to prevent H1N1 flu virus2010-12-30 at 03:51 am hugege
1, reduced to the opportunity of public places crowded with people, for those who exhibit physical discomfort, fever and cough symptoms, to avoid close contact with;
2, to develop good personal hygiene habits, including adequate sleep, eat nutritious food, more exercise and wash hands using soap to wash hands thoroughly;
3, in particular, washing cooking raw pork, poultry (especially waterfowl pm) should pay particular attention. Especially cases of damaged skin. Recommended to minimize the opportunities for contact;
4, consider wearing a mask to reduce the possibility of the spread of wind-pollinated;
5, regular use of Banlangen (may consider a certain regularity), Folium, mint leaves, honeysuckle for tea.
6, particular attention to a similar clinical presentation, attention. In particular, sudden high fever, conjunctival flushing, cough, purulent nasal discharge flow and other symptoms.
2, if you feel they are infected with the flu, how should I do?
* If you feel unwell, high fever, cough or sore throat should stay home, do not go to crowded places;
* Plenty of rest, drink plenty of water;
* Coughing or sneezing, using disposable paper towels to cover shut and nose, should be dealt with properly after the tissue;
* Wash hands, wash your hands with soap every wash, especially after coughing or sneezing, and even more so;
* To his family and friends told the symptoms and to avoid contact with others.
3, at home, some people experience flu symptoms, how to take care of?
* The patient and family were isolated from the rest, for at least 1 meter distance;
* Application of patient care covering masks cover shut and nose, covering should be discarded after use or cleaning;
Contact with patients * Wash hands thoroughly with soap after, the patient living space ventilation must be maintained;
4, if he considers necessary medical treatment, how should I do?
* Go to medical institutions, you should first contact with the medical staff, report on their symptoms, explain why he thinks he infected with the influenza A H1N1 influenza;
If unable to contact medical staff in advance, then when arrived at the hospital for diagnosis, some as soon as possible flu suspect infected with influenza A H1N1 idea doctor;
* The way to the hospital, covered with masks or other things shut up and nose.
Influenza A H1N1 influenza prevention recommendations 9
1. Wash your hands, to develop good personal hygiene practices.
2. Get enough sleep, drink plenty of water to maintain good health.
3. Should maintain good indoor ventilation, less to the people do not ventilated place.
4. Cooking is very important to separate raw and cooked, pork and cooking to more than 71 ℃, in order to completely kill the swine influenza virus.
5. Avoid contact with pigs or pig to have a place.
6. With a tissue when coughing or sneezing, cover mouth and nose, such as hands-free tissue paper should not, but the cover mouth and nose with the elbow.
7. Standing treatment of cold medicines, or if the flu-like symptoms (fever, cough, runny nose, etc.), symptomatic treatment medication as soon as possible and seek medical treatment as soon as possible, do not go to work or school, to minimize the chance of contact with others.
8. Avoid contact with influenza-like symptoms in patients.
9. As the prevalence of swine influenza virus is influenza A/H1N1 virus, only pigs for swine influenza vaccine, were injected with normal swine flu vaccine can not prevent influenza, H1N1 influenza prevention and effective